Followers

Thursday 3 April 2014

Love Stage!!

(Manga)
(Anime...coming soon!!!)
So I jest started and just finished this manga called Love Stage, and honestly it was so funny and cute and I loved the characters and the plot and the....envy thing! The art, the style, the dialogue!
I am so excited for the anime that is soon to be coming out!
And I also think at the characters are actually nicely refreshing, because of the very modern way that they speak and carry themselves, because the whole thing kinda just makes you think that this is the kind of thing that could maybe-possibly-actually-not-ever-but-only-the-chance-of-finding a -needle -in a-haystack-kind-of happen in really life!
Maybe.
Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this manga, and I can't wait for them to upload more chapters, I'm already following the fandom on tumblr, so it's all good!
I hope I can find something else to read/watch right now though, because the anime I am currently watching does not really seem to interest me anymore, but I will keep on with it until I can take no more! This was just a short break! (>~<)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment