Followers

Friday 11 July 2014

Devil Survivor 2: The Animation

*****/5
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
(Anime)
At first I wasn't expecting much of this anime, because a lot of the reviews that I read about it were pretty discuraging, but in the end I ended up really liking this anime.
It's pretty dark, but a lot of the times I felt like I was really enjoying this anime, and the themes that were presented in it.
I also really liked a lot of the scenes, though I was upset at some parts where people die...but I would have to say that this anime was definitely worth watching.
It reminded me of a mix of different animes, like Persona 4, No.6, the summoning thing reminded me of Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu, and there were hints of other animes I thought of when I was introduced to the characters.

I particularly liked the hint of bromance between most of the male characters and Hibiki, because that really just made my day. (>w<)


No comments:

Post a Comment