Followers

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Dragons: Riders of Berk and Dragons: Defenders of Berk

*****/5
(Cartoon)

So I watched this show after I found out about it, and I really liked it.
The animation was kind of weird for me at first, but then I got used to it. I also liked how there were so many other characters that you never meet in the movies that you get to meet in the show, and all the things that come about because of those meetings.
So there are 2 seasons of the show, and I watched both of them. There is also a Season 3 episode 0, which I watched, but it is really just how the actual dragon races came to be. They also changed the concept designs of what the characters look like in the future too.
(This episode was all publish a 2 days ago?)

So all in all, this is one of my favorite fandoms, and I really love the show and the movies.
(>x<)

No comments:

Post a Comment