Followers

Thursday 9 July 2015

Hamatora The Animation

(anime)

This was on my Trysies list, so I watched it, since it is now completed, and I really love the art.
Kinda reminded me of Free! , but maybe that was just me...?

I liked:
The Charas
The Art
The Plot
The Setting

All in all I liked this anime a lot, and it was well-paced as well, which was good too. I just hated the ending because it left the same taste in my mouth as Aldnoah's ending did, and I disliked that ending very very much, so much that I was literally cursing out loud. And I heard they made a second season? I'm scared to watch the second season of that and of this anime because I just don't want to go through the same ending, even though I know the ending was just the beginning of the second season hands down.

I'll probably watch the second season of this....
Ciao for now!
(0v0)

No comments:

Post a Comment