Followers

Sunday 23 October 2016

Rokka no Yuusha

****/5
Rokka no Yuusha
(Anime)
This was a really good anime! I started it because I thought the animation was nice and since I was feeling withdrawal symptoms from not having watched any anime in a while. 
I liked the characters, plot, and relationships, though I don't think I shipped Adlet x Fremy because I originally thought Fremy was a guy...
I did ship Hans x Adlet though, and I quite enjoyed how many opportunities for that there were.
I'm excited to see more of the series, even though I wish they had gotten rid of Nashetania in this one...btw I suspected her from the start, because I thought she was very off, and when she broke the tablet, I just suspected her SO much...I was right. 
Great for people who like monsters, romance, frienship, suspence, and great animation with great plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment