Followers

Saturday 5 November 2016

Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen

****/5
Danganronpa-3
(Anime)
So this was split into 2 parts, one season of 11 seasons (Despair Arc) and one season of 12 episodes (Future Arc)
I liked the second of the two more, as the first one revolved around the the characters but not in the way I thought it would...I wish they made an anime for the Goodbye Despair game, which is the story line that I wanted to see, but I might just have to play the game to find that out. 
I liked how the Future Arc is set after the first anime and is kind of an epilogue of sorts for the characters that got out, but I also liked how there are new characters and characters you meet in the Despair Arc. (So if you want to watch this, watch Despair then Future then Hope)
Hope Arc is the one episode finale to the Danganronpa 3 story, and concludes the Future Arc storyline.
I recommend this to people who don't mind a little despair mixed in with their hope, even though it did get to me at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment