Followers

Saturday 7 January 2017

D.Gray-Man Hollow

****/5
(Anime)
So after binge-watching the original D.Gray-Man, (of 103 episodes) I watched this new sequel anime.
I liked the animation, but I absolutely disliked how they changed the voice actors, and the character designs of some of the characters!
For example; Lenalee's, Krory's, and Miranda's character designs...what is up with that? Why did they change so much? I almost couldn't recognize Miranda and Lenalee when they appeared...
*EDIT* --> #I'm reading the manga now and they look like that...cries.
Other than that though, I think it did the manga justice. I read the manga last time as a continuation of the anime, and from what I can remember this is pretty accurate. :)
OTP for this series is Kanda x Allen, and that is one of the reasons I like DGMHallow, because it has a lot of KandaxAllen moments. (>x<)
Recommended for those who liked the original DGM and for those who like the new style of animation (Like Owari no Seraph).

No comments:

Post a Comment