Followers

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Hyouka

****/5
Image result for hyouka
(Anime)
This was unexpectedly a pretty good anime. 
I remember starting it a while back and thinking that it looked interesting, but it was just another romance/slice-of-life animes and stopped watching, but I'm glad that my sister recommended it for watching, because I was wrong.
While there is a hint of romance in this, nothing is actually happens, and the series is mostly focused on Oreki and his character growth and change as the series progresses. 
AND I REALLY LOVED THE FACT THAT HE WAS GOOD AT SOLVING MYSTERIES
(it made me super happy)
this anime has great animation (reminded me of Free!) , characters, and stories, though sometimes things got a little confusing.
I recommend watching this for people who want a light-hearted anime that still has somewhat darker moments scattered here and there. 
Oh and the humour was great too.
(>30)

No comments:

Post a Comment