Followers

Sunday 12 January 2014

D.Gray-man

                                       
(Anime)
                                             
(Manga)

I absolutely love this series! I love the anime, but this is the first time that I've read the continuation in the manga, (even though the manga is ongoing) and I honestly think this is one of my most favourite series' ever !!!!
Although the manga went by way too fast, I am currently on chapter 218 and I am anxiously awaiting the day where I can once again read the manga!!! I read it on Manga Meow, and it is a really cool manga app, but I only have the lite version currently so there is not much that i can say about the pros and cons, but it would be amazing if the app had a feature that would notify you when the. Newest chapter gets uploaded for example. 
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment