Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Gurren Lagann

                                       
                                                                        (Anime)
This is my second time watching this anime, and every time I get reminded of all the important life lessons this anime teaches. 
The will never to give up, but neve to do something you don't want to do, or as Bro says it:
"I'd rather die than do something I don't want to do!"
I love most of the characters in the anime, especially after the time skip, and I can't wait to re-read all the FFs that I have read before but am going to read again, and I would love it if they made more of them during the time I didn't read it...that would make my day!
(But first I have to finish DGM's FFs)
I also really liked the relationship people have with the main character. 
(>~<)

No comments:

Post a Comment