Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Ergo Proxy

                                     
(Anime)
This was a really weird series. I can't say that I loved it, but then again I can't say that I hated it either. At some parts I just wanted to stop watching the whole thing because of how confusing it all was to me, but I fought on and in the end it was only a little les confusing. 
Thee were a lot of things I don't thin key explained in the anime, but at least now I can finally say that I've watched the anime and now I don't have a prejudiced opinion on it, based on everything that it looked like and not what it really was. 
It was really dark though, in the literal sense though, and figurative sense.
Some times I could see nothing even though I knew the there were people in the actual scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment