Followers

Monday 17 February 2014

Psycho-Pass

                                    
(Anime)
I must say this series was seriously one of the best sci-fi animes I have ever watched. The dis topical like society is also really awesome, and the whole AU just blew my mind.
I loved all of the characters, except for the Chief, and the animation was just the best! 
The animation really reminds me of KHR's animation, so I'm wondering if the two are somehow related, but knowing nothing of the world, they probably are. 
I recommend this to people who love lots of action, distopian society, and do not get easily grossed out, as there is a lot of violence and blood in this anime.
There were some underlaying themes, like a pinch of yuri with the analyst and the ponytail enforcer. 
Though I was kind of disappointed about the ending, if they even really call it an ending. (T~T)

No comments:

Post a Comment