Followers

Sunday 16 March 2014

Eyeshield 21 (again)

(Anime)
Every time I watch this anime by the end, I'm always telling myself that it was so GOOD!!!
I love this anime, the plot, the characters, and the animation, (though sometimes I felt like it was changing?) .
This is amazing anime for people who likes shounen/sports anime, (obviously about football) and people who like lots of ships with the main character.
The number of fanfictions written for this anime was disappointing the last time I watched it, so I'm hoping there are more of them out there this time around.
I do particularly hate it when no one ships two characters that I like together a little. (>3<)

I might actually write a few fanfictions for this series, because it old myself that I would try to read the manga after the last episode in the anime if the manga goes farther, which I'm pretty sure it does.

Once again, I love this anime, and it's been almost 2 years since I last watched it, so probably 2 years from now I'll watch it again!!!!

YA-HA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment