Followers

Sunday 30 March 2014

Star Driver (again?)

(Anime)
Tis is the second time I watched this anime, though the first time I didn't finish it, though I got pretty close, I feel like it may have been ongoing the first time I watched it...but I have no clue.
It's a mystery!
I really loved the animation throughout the whole series, and the characters were fun too.
The only characters I must say I didn't like were Wako (south maiden) and Keigo (East Maiden) because I just felt that I couldn't stand their characters. 
-> Wako pretty much feel in love with BOTH the guy main characters, but she couldn't chose, unlike twilight, and end up saying she loves both of hem at the end to no one in particular, which I think was a terrible person move, but I did like her at some parts, like when she saved Takuto at the start, or when she imagines the two guys in a romantic relationship.
->at first I did like Keigo, but as the series went on I kind of got fed up with her character and her not being able to actually reach for anything with her own two hands an drying to kind of worm her way into things, not being outright and honest about herself.

I honestly like all the OTHER characters though!
I also loved how there were points where they paired up the two main guy characters, because at those points I was totally fangirl-ing.
I really like Sugata x Takuto! 
I will search up FFs for it!!! (>~<)

No comments:

Post a Comment