Followers

Monday 22 October 2012

Bonjour!

Welcome ladies and/or gentlemen! If you are viewing this post that means you have successfully accessed the most amazing blog in the world! (or soon to be.)
My name is Malinda Le Chat and I have made this blog because I was bored out of my mind!!!!
Please allow me to vent my life problems onto the internet where everyone can see it and read it. If by any chance you can relate to my problems or issues and feel that you have a solution that does no include suicide, blackmail, violence, or the authorities, please feel free to comment.
Well then, since this is my first post and you obviously haven't even read until here because you exited the page already, I will not see you soon. Even of you do read my future posts though I will most likely never meet you in real life. (Unless I already know you.)
>w

No comments:

Post a Comment