Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2012

My Life Has Just Begun

I just got myself a Venus Fly Trap. It's whole body (soil and vase included) is not even the length of my hand. i am in love with my Venus Fly Trap. I love the fact that it eats flies. Better yet that the bodies are still in their open mouths. However the thing that i porbably love the most about my Venus Fly Trap is that it's MINE! i finally have my own plant! I have wanted my own plant since i was little and when i finally got one when i was in grade 3, it was practically on the verge of death as soon as we brought it home, so you can guess what happened to that one. I'm asking you God, please let my plant prosper into a beautiful plant, and let him forever live his live happily eating to his heart's content.
I named my plant Vallen. This is his name.I love Vallen with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment