Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Code Red

The only good thing about having your period is that you have a certain amount of days after that you know you won't be getting it.
I got it during the day and the thing about it is that, (like other girls who have had it before) there is this feeling i got when i sat down and i knew i was having my period. It turns out i was 100% right. A minute later i realise i lost my phone key chain and i was devasted. My friend is moving away so she gave me her key chain and i gave her my phone key chain. I really wanted to find it. to i retraced my steps and i didn't find it. I thought that maybe someone had found it and instead of giving it to the office, (because it was pretty cute) they would keep it for themselves and i would never see it again. The day ended and i walked home with my sister. The key chain had been lying on our porch. >w<!

No comments:

Post a Comment