Followers

Friday 19 June 2015

Ishara: Bane of the Seas

(Game)

This was cool. I liked it. 
I didn't like how few choices the player got to make, but other than that, I liked the story and the plot.

I also liked how nicely they connected everything together, and the whole plot about ishara-wanting-to-be-a-pirate-even-though-she's-a-girl-and-having-a-girl-first-mate and her whole backstory, because is reminded me a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean, and I love those movies with a passion!

All around good work, but I would have liked it more if there was a route with the first mate (Tal). That would have made it more fun for me personally. 

Or a game that is like the prequel to this one? Like what happened when Ishara was inslaved and she met Tal and whatnot. 

I liked it though! (>v<)

No comments:

Post a Comment