Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Knife of the Traitor

Image
(Otome Game)

Honestly I think this is my all time favorite Otome Game so far!

I first played this game about a year or maybe two ago, but I can honestly say I did not enjoy it as much back then because I had no idea how to enjoy the game to the fullest and I got closer to that this time when I played the game. I did, however, have to re-download the game, because I had deleted it back when I played it the first time.

*oh and when I downloaded it this time Google Chrome would not let me download it because it said it was 'malicious malware' or something like that, so I had to go into my settings, then to 'more advanced settings' then to 'privacy' and i had to un-check 'enable malware protection'. then I could finally download this beautiful game*

The art is amazing, the plot is great, the characters are awesome, the endings are brilliant, the crack extras are HILARIOUS and great, and the gallery is filled with beautiful pictures and wallpaper from the game.

I love the character design of the main character Os the most, and I kinda want the creators to make a 63 remake of the entire game just for kicks, but I love this game so much I do not think I can delete it for a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment