Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Kekkai Sensen ( Blood Blockade Battlefront )

(anime)

So this anime was on my watch-list, so after I just recently caught up on Fairy Tail (2014), I decided to watch something from my watch list, because that is after all what the watch list is for.

Honestly I really am enjoying watching this anime, (even though it is ongoing) and these are a few reasons why I guess? :
The Art
The Voice Actors
The Plot?
The Setting
The Characters
THE HUMOR

I find this anime really funny, because I was expecting it to be a more morbid anime with a lot of blood and stiff characters and no humor (or a very small-not-so-funny portion of it) so I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it offered great humor. 

oh, and I love the way the main chara's (Leo's) eyes look like when he opens them. Absolutely great! I bookmarked this anime so I am going to try to keep up to date! (Though I fear there are not that many episodes remaining)

No comments:

Post a Comment