Followers

Saturday 16 November 2013

Deadman Wonderland

Deadman Wonderland
(anime)
Deadman Wonderland
(manga)
 
THIS WAS AN AMAZING SERIES!
It does take a specific mindset to be able to enjoy it though, because there are a lot of mature themes in this. At some points it reminded me of lots of other different series, like )7 Ghost (at the end), Bleach (Senji) and I really just loved it.
(>3<)
I hated the director, but for the sake of not giving out any spoilers, I will not tell u why, I will just state that he has a terrible personality.
Ganta's relationship with the other characters is also something that I really enjoyed and I look forward to reading some FFs on the series.
All in all though, I would recommend this to people who are okay with lots of blood and mature themes, and well as someone who likes those little crack moments and in general just an amazing shounen anime/manga.

PLZ COMMENT! (>w<)

No comments:

Post a Comment