Followers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (MSG00)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00
I absolutely love this anime!!!!
I cried through a lot of the last episodes, and was confused and angry at so many characters in the anime, but in the end those are the things that made it such a great anime don't you think???
Anyways, I  was hoping the relationship between all of the different Meisters and Setsuna would be a little closer, but it's okay, because they do get closer by the end.
(I was terribly upset over the relationship between Lockon and Tieria though, I absolutely don't ship that pairing!!!!)
(T^T)
Anyways though, I can't wait to begin the 2nd season, I heard it's even better than the 1st one!!!
(>3<)
 
p.s. please comment if you read this! (It'll make my day!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment