Followers

Thursday 21 November 2013

ZETMAN

Zetman
(anime)
This was...and interesting anime.
I seriously loves the main character (who is Jin, for all the people who actually like Kouga out there! Ugh) and his general awesomeness, but then there is also the other characters, who I didn't love as much.
I think my second favorite character would have to be Auntie and the Sweeper, only because I majorly disliked everyone else in the anime! The evil guy, Haitani, was actually okay, and I sort of liked his whole..."creepy love for the main character enough to torture him" kind of thing he had going on.
I must say I was expecting it to be better, but I liked the ending, and it wasn't necessarily a bad anime, so I don't regret watching it at all!
I also found a lot of quirky things that I compared to Tiger and Bunny, which is pretty much the less intense version of this, because Kotetsu (Tiger) and Jin (Zet) are seriously like...brothers. Or diffrent versions of the same person. I am in love with both of their personas, and I love the real sense of justice they both have...I might have to watch that again in the near future!
(>w<)
Other than that, amazing series! A lot of blood and stabbing and transformations, but other than that, A OKAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment