Followers

Monday 4 November 2013

Ookiku Furikabutte & Ookiku Furikabutte : Natsu no Taikai Hen

Ookiku Furikabutte
 
and
 
Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai Hen
This was such an amazing anime series to watch!
I absolutely love Mihashi and his relationships with the other characters, especially Abe.
The only character that I liked but kind of bothered me was Tajima, because he kinda felt like Luffy from One Piece and that is my all time favorite anime, so he can not even begin to compare.
*hmph!* (>3<)
Anyways though, this anime was a blast to watch, and I must say I will most likely watch it again.
I am in love with Mihashi , because he is just so awesome! He's like the perfect main chara I have seen in a while! (in this month)
(^v^)
I recommend this to people who adore awesome main charas, bromance, and shounen sports anime.
(or manga if you read that instead of watch this.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment