Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Charming Junkie

I LOVE THIS MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no matter how i look at it, this was probably one of the most amiable mangas i have ever read. I loved Naka's character, her relationship, and everything she went through to get to where she was at the end of the manga. 
Honestly, i was pretty jealous of how Naka looks like, because I'm Iranian and i have fine hair all over my body, i hate how no one ever makes a manga or story like that and that the only "bad" thing everyone saw about Naka was her facial expression. (and maybe her weirdness too, but we're all like that.)
I also think that even though the story was about the romance between Naka and Umi, they should have laid on a little more between Naka and Kaede, or Yusa.( that's just my opinion though!)
anyways, recommended to people who would like to go into showbiz i guess, or the kind of stuff this whole manga revolves around.
P.S. and everything happened when they were 14? (excuse my language but) BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just turned 14 years old and nothing  like that will probably happen to me. [ever]
(TT^TT)

No comments:

Post a Comment