Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

Friends

Does anyone know the feeling when your friends with someone, but that person makes you feel like not being near them, because of this...how do I say it...feeling you get when your around that person?
I'm going into high school this year (so exciting!) and I'm really hoping that I can make the kind of friends that I really feel like I've never had since elementary. (and even then they probably would have ditched me with the drop of a hat) 
I really hate to sound rude, (cause that's one of  the words I dislike very much) but the friend I was talking about, (in the first para) two days ago when we got our high school schedules, and I saw that she wasn't in any of my classes...I was happy. I felt like I could finally break free. Find myself. 
I hope she finds a better friend in high school that I could ever be. ('cause I obviously wasn't a good one right?) 
(OvO) In the pursuit of happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment