Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

Kuragehime

I really do love this manga. I heard they have also made an anime to go along with it, but I haven't watched it. (Yet?)
As a girl, like any, who has aspects of herself she doesn't like,(because nobody's perfect) this manga just gave me the feeling that there are all kinds of people in the world and that there will always be people who will except you for who you are, you just have to be willing to find them or let them in. 
The main chara is a girl with glasses, freckles, dark brown hair, and a NOT ANOREXIC body! (I hate it when in mangas the main chara or everyone in the whole manga is a gorgeous, skinny pale person with no blemishes on their face and always looks awesome!) I also like how in this manga you always get the feeling that you have the freedom to dress the way you want, like what you want, hate what you want, live where you want, be your own person and live the life you want. (Though not without problems and bumps in the road of course.) I recommend this manga to every girl (or guy) out there who has trouble being themselves and finding people who will except them for who they are!!!!!!!!
FIND THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR DECISIONS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment