Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

Dragon Hunters

I just saw this movie, and to tell you the truth, we were just watching it to pass the time. We selected 'play' because we wanted to see if it would be worth watching and said if we didn't like it we could always change the movie. My dad didn't like it, that's for sure, but it was a pretty good movie. It reminded me a little too much of How to Train Your Dragon, because I absolutely love that movie, but from the animation you can kinda tell it was/is a video game. 
These kind of movies and stories always make me think that our world is so boring and that i would have loved it if our world was more interesting and not so advanced and explored. if we had unexplored seas that covered most of our planet, special abilities, that kind of thing. 
But then again these are just my fantasies. Don't worry, I'm not some crazy terrorist trying to blow up the world or something like that.
(^3^)

No comments:

Post a Comment